Ratrod Studio Inc. Launches ‘Snowboard Party 2’ On iOS®, Android™ & Windows® Devices
Mobile Studio Follows Up With A Sequel To Their Popular Snowboard Series
Ratrod Studio Inc. proudly announces the arrival of its latest title, Snowboard Party 2, on iOS®, Android™ and Windows® devices. The much anticipated game is the sequel to their popular Snowboard Party app which reached the Top-5 Paid Apps on the US App Store last year.
Game Trailer: http://ratrod.ca/snowparty2/trailer/
Crowned the best snowboarding game available on the market and just in time for the slope season, Snowboard Party is back in this long-awaited sequel. Players can experience the new time-attack race mode and practice awesome tricks in 21 unique locations with over 150 level objectives and achievements to complete.
Players can play with friends using the online multiplayer mode or challenge riders from all over the world using the online leaderboards. They will be able to customize their favorite riders with a selection of over 80 outfits including exclusive cool skins (zombie, alien, pirate and many more). There is also a new secret big head mode to discover and unlock. With a huge selection of 50 boards, players will be able to upgrade their boards with cool and unique specs.
The game soundtrack features music from Templeton Pek, Sink Alaska, We Outspoken, Phathom, Voice of Addiction, Pear and Curbside. Players can also listen to songs from their own music library.
“Built on the success of the previous title, this sequel is loaded with very unique environments, improved graphics and includes over 150 level objectives and achievements to complete. This will surely keep fans entertained for hours!” says Ratrod Studio’s President, Pat Toulouse.
Snowboard Party 2 features:
- Supports all the latest generation devices and optimized for high resolution
- Online multiplayer mode to play against friends or other riders
- New fully customizable control
- Over 50 unique tricks and hundreds of
- Massive locations to ride including 21 courses located in different
- Customize outfits in style!
- Gain experience points by playing
- Share results on Twitter.
- Ability to purchase experience points or special items using in-app
- Record and share snowboard sessions on social media using Every
- Ability to listen to songs from users’ own music
- Game Center support including achievements and online
- Extended soundtrack featuring songs from Templeton Pek, Sink Alaska, We Outspoken, Phathom, Voice of Addiction, Pear and
- Available in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese.