Indie Hit ‘Typoman’ Finally Makes Its Way To The PlayStation® Store
Solve Ingenious & Challenging Puzzles
Indie game developer Brainseed Factory is proud to announce February 21st as the official worldwide release date for their critically acclaimed puzzle platformer Typoman, recently launched onto Xbox® One, and widely recognized as one of the most unique indie titles to hit the market in 2016.
PlayStation trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wtxex2uUHw
Typoman is a mesmerizing puzzle platformer, in which you slip into the role of a character made of letters, struggling to make your way through a dark and hostile world. Despite your small stature, you have a powerful gift: You can construct words to alter your environment. However, choose your words wisely. They can either be a blessing… or a curse!
- Wield the power of altering the world by creating, changing or destroying words
- Solve ingenious and challenging puzzles with a unique aesthetic mix of typography and pen and ink graphics
- Captivating, carefully drafted, on-the-fly told story using witty word puzzles and puns
- Surreal, atmospheric game world
- Featuring Trading Cards and Badges (Steam), Cloud Save, Leaderboards and Achievements
- Distinct soundtrack specifically composed for the game
Typoman on the PlayStation® Store
The Xbox® One version is available from here: